Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IS THERE A WAY

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
is there anybody that can get a hold of XGC insanity and please ask him to step down so somebody else can become captin and revive that squad. it would be greatly appreciated

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
well thats the thing is that insanity is NEVER on, and i think weve tried to talk it over with our general, but still i was just wondering if anybody could do this.

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
Well his general doesn't know how to get ahold of him otherwise he wouldnt have posted here. and insanity himself has been gone for a while now. like he said he was going to be back like a month and a half ago and cam on for like a day and then left again. So he isnt just asking you. he wants to know if anyone can help. Sadly Rott i don't have his number anymore.

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
thats alright bunite. hopefully someone does and could help out cause i think that there should be a diffrent captin in his spot that will actually be on more and knows how to run a squad

XGC Dav

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2006
Columbia, Missouri
well if you really need to fill his position. here is one of your best things to do in my oppinion. Im guessing that he has staff priviliges and that your general or your section leader has overlord status. so just have one of them put him down to peon and send him a message saying whats goin on and them just have somebody else have the same symbol as he does and give them the same number and staff privliges.
Peace,
XGC Dav

AsiLayDying6944

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2006
Chicago
thats a good idea, dav
but the thing is, hes never really on and we can never get ahold of him, hes
the #1 captain now, and used to be the general in our clan, so basically he can stay at that captain position for as long as he likes, but we just want someone who will be more active with the clan, and idk if we should go talk to our section leader or maybe even a division leader?

viciousein02

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2006
Central NY
Wow i love how u guys come to this post to ask if we can get ahold of him when we have already taken care of things. XGC Zealot is right u should be talking to ur general... which would be me or paradox... and the captain spot has already been taken care of.. that is why we had the meetng and that is why spector is now the new lead captain but next time there is a problem please come to the one of us..

AsiLayDying6944

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2006
Chicago
yes vicious, i just now did see that spector was our new lead captain, his symbol said #2, and you havent been on halo lately,
so i just didnt know where to go to.
actually vicious i was wondering if i could talk to you about some things that need clearing up. just a couple. so get back to me whenever.