Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

INTERESTING THOUGHT

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i was sitting here reading my forum, and i had an interesting thought and wondered if any of our members had experienced this before...

when i used to play halo 1 LAN parties, i used to play with a certain friend from my high school... he was pretty good, but he was color blind... so when we would play blood gulch, he had to be on the red team so that he could see the enemy... and when we played sidewinder he had to be on the blue team so that he could see the enemy... do we have any color blind members? if so are you forced to stick to custom games because of this?... idk y i thought of this, but it's a true story

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
interesting thought Coleslaw. i never would have thought of things like that.(well i dont have a color blind friend first off) but yea way to think out side the box (or was it ur friend that came up with the idea?)

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
it was a group effort to come up with the idea... but we played a ton of H1 LAN parties... and we never had a problem, except whichever team he was, was always a certain color... and that was easy because we just all followed to rule and we didn't have to worry about matchmaking due to LAN