Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE THE COMMUNITY

Truly Humble

Forum Nerd
Apr 29, 2009
Lafayette Louisiana
you see, I am a very confusing person, like when I played halo 3 competitive, I would removed everyone on my friends list that did not play halo at all, of my list. I realized how much of a jerk I am, I do not know why I am like that, but I guess ever one has their moments at times.
I guess I have them more than others, and I am truly sorry to anyone that I hurt. I guess reputation got in the way with that. I always wanted to be the best at halo 3 in mlg, but I realize how much pain it brings in my life. I am tired of it, it is time that I move on.
Call of duty is my game, it is my family, and it will always be my family.
I feel more happy when I play call of duty, and if I am not the best, I will try to be the best that I can be

ETR Hawk

Forum Nub
Aug 7, 2009
Minnesota
HeadStrong... I have some advice.

Sometimes, you can play.... multiple games.

:)

I play Halo a lot too. Bet ya didn't know that.

And we're still cool, right?

Bloody_Snipe

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
Molo, Iloilo City, PH & SC, USA
well I'm glad you apologized because I used to do the same **** sometimes except I was more violent though..... I would get so pissed and destroy my controller... I got pissed so bad that my adrenaline kicked in and I literally twisted the controller and ripped it in half. It was a damn modder in Halo 2. Those days are over thank god lol. I've been through at least 200 original xbox controllers and about 1,500 360 controllers since 360 launched. NO LIE. Also I've been through 5 xbox consoles and over 20 xbox 360 consoles since it launched. Since then I control my **** a lot better. because it really hurt me badly to destroy it and get pissed at myself and spend more money on more. so it's not worth getting pissed dude trust me.

GawdGun

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
Oregon
I know you don't know me, and you didn't effect me in anything. There was a time though that I took halo 3 a little too serious! I would get so angry, mostly at team mates. I actually stopped having fun playing halo. I was starting to lean towards maybe trying to go pro but my anger ruined all that for me.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
you gotta have fun in gaming... that's the whole point, and that's the point of our gaming community... a bunch of like minded gamers that want to have FUN... unless you are final boss and already have a million dollar contract for gaming, i would take care of real life first, and use gaming as a calming/fun hobby

XGC ProHexen

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Dallas, TX
That's why I don't play Halo 3 like at all anymore *maybe like 1 or 2 times every other month* because the game is just to frustrating. I'm more into COD and i'm glad I can have more fun playing COD. I admit, I do get a little angry and if I do, I'll just turn off my mic so no one can hear my yells I sometimes will make lol. But yea I do agree about how gaming should always be fun and not be so competitive, that's why I don't care about leaderboards, I dont have to be the best cause I know I'm not.

So game on, have fun, and can't wait for MW2 to come out. :D