Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I REALY WHANT TO JION THE MILLITARY BUT

LIQUID FU12Y

Banned
Aug 22, 2011
FL
www.kulkluxklan.com
i realy whant to jion the millitary but im scared of bootcamp n not sure witch 1 to choose i kinda would love a easy bootcamp, my dad say i should jion the navy i love the water n being on boats would love to see the world. i would love to fight for the usa even die for the usa. i would truly love to be a Ranger. im just scared right now n not sure if they would take me i kinda have metal in my body i have titanum in my mouth. any impute would be great thanks

XGC SPC WADDY

Forum Star
Aug 12, 2011
Philly
since u have metal in your body, whatever branch u join with, at MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) I would not bring it up at all.....if the doctors find out they could discharge you immediately.....

boot camp is nothing more than a big game.....all the drill sergeants and drill instructors do is test you.....see how much you can take, handle, what is your breaking point.....once they find out that you dont have 1, and you actually follow instructions and do as your told, it gets a lot easier.....

always remember to stay positive and clear headed......never in my life did I think I would join the military and be able to even think about boot camp.....but I did, and I gotta say, it was worth it....

you just have to decide what branch u wanna join.....look at the benefits they offer, school, etc.....see which branch would fit for you and go with it.....

if you need anything else man, let me know, Ill try to answer any other questions u might have.....