Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HAVE A QUESTION

S

SYN Corona

Dude, Keystone is the best **** when youre a college student. Its either that or Natural ice, and hands down keystone is better for a broke joke. If I have enough, everythings good, Im particulary partial to the imports and the silver bullet of course ;)

Would you guys like some nipples for your wine coolers?

Hard alcohol is good, but I like beer better, and I definately cant mix the 2 because that equals me being sick!

masterdebaters

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2006
ok the only way to go if ur gonna have a party is for everyone to drink everclear. that way after the first 5 shots u wont taste it anymore and you will get really ****** up.

S

SYN Corona

Man, all you haters. Lol, not all of us are loaded like 007 here, my town has 3,000 people in it, im just a poor white boy trying to go to school in the ghetto, and so wehn you have to decide between natural light and keystone, keystone is a godsend. Once again, now that I have extra cash, its all about... ... EVERYTHING! Coors, Bud, Heinekin, corona, dos equis, great white, pacifico, and anything else. Except Gin, that is the only alcohol I dont do. Nasty **** tastes like pine needles, and the next morning it feels like the damn pine tree fell on me!

S

SYN Corona

That **** is pretty good. I love the Hard A and beer, but its usually beer because we party alot, and play alot of drinking games. **** Id kill over after one game of beer pong with vodka. And yes, gin is nasty, inless youre a hick like this nub and chew on pine needles!

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
haha, before the squad list was changed so that you couldnt edit posts, I would edit it every other day!

Now I do it every week, but honestly, who doesnt post the squad list at least every now and then?

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
whoa whoa whoa Dragon Viper. I just got into Ambassadors and I guess am sorta running it now but please get up with me sometime because so far I dont know who is who in the clan and what rank they are or any of that. As soon as that is settled and myself and a few people I brought in get down to some serious recruiting I will begin doing a new squad list.