Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HAD AN IDEA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC RENRAW

Forum Nerd
Dec 14, 2006
Tampa, fl
i dont know if this idea is something that has been tried... but if not i will use one of my secondary tags to do this... Lately i have been running into alot of people asking me if they could get back into XGC... What if we were to create a clan... with the name... WANTS BACK IN XGC... or something like that... we have a couple generals having second tags in this clan... we send clan invites to the people that get ahold of us trying to get back in... then when it comes time to bring all of this up which is around Sunday nights... we send clan invites to council and or DLs... and we do our bussiness... i feel like this would make everything more organized when it comes time to discuss these trivial matters... thank you for your time... and good day...

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
No. We dont want to do that. If they want back in they just need to wait until they can get with us via the forum or the same way we got you r guy back in. It would be a head ach to try to send clan invites and we have more important things to deal with then members who left for some dumb reason and now realized they messed up and want a second chance. So no we dont want to do that.

XGC Eric

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
BattleForums.com
No. We dont want to do that. If they want back in they just need to wait until they can get with us via the forum or the same way we got you r guy back in. It would be a head ach to try to send clan invites and we have more important things to deal with then members who left for some dumb reason and now realized they messed up and want a second chance. So no we dont want to do that.

It wouldn't be hard at all if you delegated the permission to admit members back into the clan to someone like Renraw, or whoever is running the clan, or someone else trustworthy (or even two people that have to agree to make sure it goes smoothly, and fairly). That way they can make the decisions quickly and without a headache for the council. Just an idea.

I also think that this should be discussed between the entirety of the council, (another reason a forum where members can post topics for the whole council to debate, such as a main council forum would be a good idea to get all of the council's opinion on something regardless of time constraints, but we've passed that decision already, I believe) maybe during one of the Sunday meetings.

[/justmy2cents]

XGC RENRAW

Forum Nerd
Dec 14, 2006
Tampa, fl
I dont feel your looking at the big picture of this whole thing... im now up to about six people i need to bring to council on sunday... it would just make it easier on the council and the DL to make all of this happen... its still going to be the waiting game for the members trying to get in... all it is changing is that all mambers trying to get in would be in one place... i dont see how this will be difficult in any way... i disagree with how quickly you were to dismis the idea... and quite frankly im somewhat offended... did you even bother to ask anyone else? all the people ive talked to in the same possition im in (general) told me its a great idea... this will not add anything to your work load, the only person it will hurt is me... i volunteered to do this, to make things run more smoothly... the point of me posting in all counsils forums was to hopefuly get a chance to bring this up on sunday before i get thrown aside like a bad habit... but apparently that is too much to aske... thank you for your time, and have a good day...

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
It wouldn't be hard at all if you delegated the permission to admit members back into the clan to someone like Renraw, or whoever is running the clan, or someone else trustworthy (or even two people that have to agree to make sure it goes smoothly, and fairly). That way they can make the decisions quickly and without a headache for the council. Just an idea.

I also think that this should be discussed between the entirety of the council, (another reason a forum where members can post topics for the whole council to debate, such as a main council forum would be a good idea to get all of the council's opinion on something regardless of time constraints, but we've passed that decision already, I believe) maybe during one of the Sunday meetings.

[/justmy2cents]

I will start by answering this first..... I'm glad that you think it should be discussed with the entire council. What do you think we and I do? Naturally we discussed it! We don’t need a main forum; we discuss all that is posted in our personal forums. Use some common sense!

And here is your 2 cents back!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I dont feel your looking at the big picture of this whole thing... im now up to about six people i need to bring to council on sunday... it would just make it easier on the council and the DL to make all of this happen... its still going to be the waiting game for the members trying to get in... all it is changing is that all mambers trying to get in would be in one place... i dont see how this will be difficult in any way... i disagree with how quickly you were to dismis the idea... and quite frankly im somewhat offended... did you even bother to ask anyone else? all the people ive talked to in the same possition im in (general) told me its a great idea... this will not add anything to your work load, the only person it will hurt is me... i volunteered to do this, to make things run more smoothly... the point of me posting in all counsils forums was to hopefuly get a chance to bring this up on sunday before i get thrown aside like a bad habit... but apparently that is too much to aske... thank you for your time, and have a good day...

You can be offended. that is your right. We have discussed this before. Before I continue this post...... Tell me what the rule is on people that leave? When you answer that, that will tell you why we WON'T have this type of area! I do appreciate your imput on this matter. However we have looked at all angles and that is an area we are NOT going to have. This was a group vote.

XGC Eric

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
BattleForums.com
Oh sorry, I know you missed me babe. ;)

My internet was broken yesterday.

Anyways, I don't get what's left to discuss? Sure we could provide more valid points of argument, but I'm also fairly sure you (and/or the council as a whole) have made their decision and are set on that. Whether I disagree with that decision or not is also fairly irrelevant at this point.

But I do disagree. :)

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
We are tired of letting people back in. The time is vastly approaching that it will just stop! It is causing to much of a headache and personally I feel if you leave then **** you!

XGC Eric

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
BattleForums.com
The way it should be set up is that the only people who are not allowed back in are the ones on the DNR. The people that are on the DNR are on it for a good reason, and should never be allowed back in. The others that just had to take a break from XGC for a while there should be no problem with.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Take a break? What the **** does that mean? Where is my break? Is it that ****ing hard that anyone needs a break? If so we don't want them back. PERIOD!

XGC Eric

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
BattleForums.com
What if someone had to move for a year without internet access. **** them too? Difficulty has little relevance in any point of why someone would need a break. My prior example is a very viable reason someone may need a "break". That is why I believe not wanting someone back because they had to take a "break" from XGC is a poor argument at best. If someone is dedicated enough to spending a good deal of their time trying to even get into XGC, are they not a valued member? Dedication such as that speaks for itself.

I just don't understand why you come off as being so unreasonable, which is why I appealed to Knight, but you didn't like that. Furthermore, I also believe Knight did not participate in the council meeting in which this was allegedly discussed. I was just bringing him up to speed and I sought out his opinion.

Last edited:

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
007 Unreasonable?

ROFL!!!

If I can make a suggestion here, you may want to just move on before you find out just how reasonable 007 and the leaders in the community are beings we all hate dealing with DRAMA and those that cause it.

XGC Rott

Forum Member
Jun 25, 2007
hahahaha he didnot just say unreasonable lol i bet hes on 007s bad side hahaaha which is never good

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
That made little sense.

I don't know what kind of drama you are trying to stir up? But it needs to stop. I don't come to my forum to deal with little *****es! So quit being one. I'm not unreasonable! Take a step back. Don't you think we thought of these things before? I have been running clans online for about 5 years. I am an idea man as well. I think ahead to possible things and then we discuss them. I can answer a question for the group because I KNOW! IN FACT I KNOW EVERYTHING! At least everything IMPORTANT! Here is something else I know, Stop being a drama starter or you will be gone! This is the last warning! If anyone see's this type of drama going on BAN the person doing it!

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Take a break? What the **** does that mean? Where is my break? Is it that ****ing hard that anyone needs a break? If so we don't want them back. PERIOD!

Thats what I thought when I was told someone needed a break. If people need breaks they should probably just demote themselves, if they have staff or overlord get peon status and be a private, not just up and leave. If I had a personal crisis (which I have) I tell someone I have real life stuff to deal with and if I know I'm going away for an extended time I would get peon status and take care of business. And as a wise man (Hylander) once told me about getting people back in, they can sit on their asses and wait as long as it takes, they left XGC and realized they messed up and now they want back in. They can get on when it is convenient for the people involved in the process, not just get the easy way back in on a Sunday. That and it would be a pain in the *** spending all night listening to people's sob stories of why they left and why they want back in, if I were a DL I would personally like to do it case by case, but I aint.

Status
Not open for further replies.