Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN XGC WITH KOG AND SYN

XxSnowyxX

Forum Junkie
Jan 7, 2007
Canada
17,506 you would not believe the work it takes to get that number. JK

there is really no way a person could know unless he put alot of time by going each general and asking.

plus it really doesnt matter if we know the exact amount, it would change within a few minutes anyways HAHA.

S

SYN Corona

Hell yea, and that will be atleast quadrupeled by xmas!Im thinking 5,000 before the new year atleast

SYN Classic

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Redding, CA
www.xiledgaming.com
I think we should go through each General and ask them to count all their ACTIVE members. Once we have that number from each General, the General sends their number to their Section leader. Once the Section leaders have their numbers from each clan in their section, they give it to the division leaders. The division leaders combine it to form a number for that group (XGC, SYN, KoG, XGG) and then we add it all up for each clan! We should do this once every month to keep our member count accurate so that new members and other communities can see our awesome numbers! We can't really go off the forum accounts because once a member leaves their account is still here, also some people can't sign up on the forums because their comp is broken or they dont have a computer! I think this idea can be easily accomplished and will have a great benefit. Comments or suggestions?

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
I know we got a lot, but 25,000 seems like a really high number.

There are 18,946 active members who are registered.
Thats 18,946 is still counting members who have left and are not DNRd and I think it even counts banned people as long as they had last logged on at a certain point.

I'd say its near 10,000 but I'm just completely guessing.

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
i like classic's idea

That seems like quite a bit of unnecessary work for an arbitrary number. We'd probably be disappointed with the results due to lazy people not doing it or just low results altogether.

Honestly I'd be surprised if we had over 5,000 active members. I base this generous assumption on the fact that we still haven't topped that 120 online users at a time on the forums since March of 2007. Don't get me wrong, we still have the best structured gaming community on the internet, we just don't have the numbers we say we have.

Any thoughts on my theories?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
The site number is based on registered users.
If you are a registered user you are part of the community called Xiled Gaming. It doesn't mean you are in a CLAN.
The following are estimated based on some recent changes -
SYN = 45 clans
XGC = 88 clans
KOG = 37 clans

If you look up those clans you can see how many people are in the usergroups. Some have 10, 45 and even 119. Good luck counting them and also checking the last active date for each user.

Do we all think we have 30,000 ACTIVE users on this site?
Probably not but that many people did in fact registered and use a unique username and email address. Are a few duplicates? Probably but not many as we do not allow our gamers to have two accounts on the site.

As for the 120 at a time, this is truly no way to judge anything. We know more people get on the box then the site. Check your XBOX next time you are on it. Count the people on your friends list and then all those on the friends list of everyone else that is on the box. Then multiply that for a lot because surely when it comes to active gamers online, XG is the biggest and best thing out there, PERIOD!