Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIND OUT IF I'M ALLOWED BACK IN OR NOT

Wicked 7

XG CONTRIBUTER
It takes time if you read the honor code when you leave in the first place you might not be able to get back in at all if your really wanting back in i wouldnt try to rush things much if you rush people they tend to get upset and then you make your chances of re-entry miniscule at best id say just wait play with some of the guys from whatever section your trying to rejoin and prove that it would be worth the time to re accept you thats what the council will look at is what you can bring back to the community. Just a bit of advice take it or leave it.

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
i mean really...................... no one's gotten back to me at all, i've contacted higher ups and all, and nothing..

what does it take?

threads?

me joining your games?

PR0PH37, It depends on what you have done. If you got kicked out or left. Also if it has been a month contact a Division Leader in the Division you are trying to get back into if it is XGC, KoG, or SYN. Hope this helps you. Thanks.

KoG Cross

Forum Veteran
Jul 2, 2009
Pennsylvania
Face is right, it really depends on what you have done that made you leave, banned? left on own terms? Coming from myself, who left on his own terms last year and was graciously let back in this community, I did learn what I left behind. It will take atleast a month, and thats from me leaving on my own terms, violation or being banned, I have no idea...hope this helps.

SYN K1NG XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 10, 2006
Beavercreek, OH
www.xiledgaming.com
well you should know that we the leaders of this community have always said once you leave your not welcomed back. you should know and understand this. So you should be happy for even being considered for coming back. so dont complain and just stick in there.

Mister Rinzler

Forum Junkie
Dec 2, 2006
San Antonio, TX
www.myspace.com
who's complaining no one got back to me on the matter, so i left it alone.... @ syn king

yes i'm that prophet, old general of vendetta @ spin.

i didn't hit the clan or anything like that, i just left because someone made a video of me teabagging this guy after him doing it to me the entire game when he killed me. (lucky kills) and i wasn't going to step down from me being General. And it was told by a couple of people that their were people against me getting it because of what happened with mackie in oCOM, and almost all the clans i've been in while in xg...