Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW DOES A RANKED CLAN GO ABOUT JOINNING XILED GAMINGS FAMILY??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datsr

Forum Nub
Jun 18, 2007
big bad R Town
HoW would another Ranks clan go about trying to join the Family????? Sum 1 plz answer me 4rm the council thank you,,, sincerly Datsr.

SYN xPITBULLx

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
The Sunny CA
You came to the right place. How many people are we talking about here? And would they be willing to accept our honor code, and have someone go over it with them so they understand it? How old are you guys? And I see a couple of KOG shout outs. Would you be wanting to go over there with them?

Datsr

Forum Nub
Jun 18, 2007
big bad R Town
nah the KoG shout outs are cuz there my friends an no thank u i want to keep my Clan its called GoK we might Change the name i started the clan recently but i have already expanded to about 6 almost 7 branches in just one week with good recruit i been workin my butt off i made a forum a website an all the good stuff, but i mean join the family like how KoG has there own section i want my own with my clan u get wut i'm sayin an there all rlly between 14 an 19 , we have a rank structure an honor code an such our honor code is not much diffrent from urs besides the fact we tea bag but we can change that, but i was just tryin to find out how i would go about joinin the family?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
nah the KoG shout outs are cuz there my friends an no thank u i want to keep my Clan its called GoK we might Change the name i started the clan recently but i have already expanded to about 6 almost 7 branches in just one week with good recruit i been workin my butt off i made a forum a website an all the good stuff, but i mean join the family like how KoG has there own section i want my own with my clan u get wut i'm sayin an there all rlly between 14 an 19 , we have a rank structure an honor code an such our honor code is not much diffrent from urs besides the fact we tea bag but we can change that, but i was just tryin to find out how i would go about joinin the family?

Based on decisions made by the Council and Division Leaders from past request such as yours, I would say the answer is no.

We are not looking to make any new divisions in our community. We would happily accept your group into Xiled Gaming if you can adhere to the current structure and honocode. Such as we did with a group that joined our SYN division from MoB.

Outside that, If I recall correctly you were removed from KoG????

And, recently were on the forums causing all kinds of drama by cursing at our members and so on.

Funny how you missed all that in your post to join up with XG. My advice is to not post any further on the site and get on the box if you need to discuss coming back into Xiled Gaming. For sure we are not allowing a bunch of EX members to come back that got removed or left.

I say , Good Luck with your GoK thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.