Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY

XGC Shadows 117

Forum Nerd
Nov 1, 2006
i just whont to thank all of you XI's for creating this XG IT IS BIGGER THIN I thougt and we all love it all. your XGC BAD BOY XD. P.S. thare will not be no more B.S.from me....

ELLIS

Forum Junkie
Jan 27, 2008
Clemson, SC
I just wish there was a spell check in the Forums or something, that way everyone would have to type correct Grammar and English, so i didnt have to guess at what people were saying?

Reactions: XGC Baby Fox

XGC MuzzyTerror

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2010
Arkansas
Well i was going to make a new thread but this one says what I want it to. But anyways 00, I hear a lot of good stuff about you and your about the only XI that I want to meet. If your anything like they say you are (lol) i'll love to play a game with you sometime. Anyways catch ya later.

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
hatin' on all of the other council... not cool sir, not cool we all have man crushes on 007, you have to let him manage his peeps

Doubles Bio - "A little about me.... I'm clearly the best! I am very good looking and have to hide in public because of my fame! Who wants to touch me?"

Who can resist? Lol

BuckeyeRJB

Forum Star
Jul 27, 2010
Louisiana
Hey 007. I was wondering about my old account. I purchased the Platinum membership the last time I was part of XGC. Would there be anyway i can redeem that membership on this account or can you activate for me or is it something that I would have to purchase again? Just was curious.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Hey 007. I was wondering about my old account. I purchased the Platinum membership the last time I was part of XGC. Would there be anyway i can redeem that membership on this account or can you activate for me or is it something that I would have to purchase again? Just was curious.

Normally I'd give you an infraction for changing the topic but since this thread is all over the place I'll direct you to the right place for your problem. Send a PM to Viper. He is the one who can help you with that.