Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY...

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
sounds like jangles and jerriel need to have a slumber party, i think you two would have a lot of fun...

i don't know why i have to wear the kilt... i have to say i feel bad for ashley's significant other, cus ashley appears to definitely wear the pants

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah uh i actually lost my CoD4 disc... and haven't found it yet (been missing for like close to a month now) i lost it in my current residence so it shouldn't be far, but i think my nephew (age: 18 months) got his hands on it... so who knows where it could be...

SYN Vendetta

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2008
Oregon, USA
Haha, 18 months = the early terrible 2's.

Try checking under the couch and in the cushions. I might not even be broken.
My little bro (14 months) is the same way. He gets his hands on it and it ends up in his toy box / area.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah his popular hiding place is in the air conditioning vent... i've looked down there already, and i still haven't found it... as of this weekend i also bought a full blooded siberian husky that is 3 months old... so it's like having another kid in the house... there's never a dull moment, but there's no relaxation either... i'm working a new job now so i have 0 time to get on the box... maybe once i get my new puppy trained and get into the groove with my new job, i'll be able to get back into the swing of things online