Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY MAN

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
hey otto im a captin in XGC Kurrupt ND and out of like all the time ive been in the clan ive only seen u on like once, whats been goin on, that would be cool if you could be on more man.

H

Headadmin vB

Whats up TheRottweiler7, unfortunately the gamertag in your clan is not my main tag, and I have not been able to play that often lately. I will try to hop on that tag sometime soon and hang out with you guys in XGC Kurrupt.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Whats up TheRottweiler7, unfortunately the gamertag in your clan is not my main tag, and I have not been able to play that often lately. I will try to hop on that tag sometime soon and hang out with you guys in XGC Kurrupt.

Hay Rott, just so you know that is OTTO posting on the HEADADMIN account.

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
ok cool cause id like to play a few matches with the council, haha to me its like playing with famous people cause you guys run the coolest and best clan/community out there. and just to let you know my rottweiler7 account is dead, i now use XGC Rott.

Thanks
Rott

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
what up man, hey i was wondering if you were ever gonna be on your kurrupt gamertag again, and if you could send me a FR on my GT XGC Rott, that be awsome maby like play a few games, think of some ideas for kurrupt and stuff. that would be awsome

XGC Rott