Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY 007

KoG HotShot

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
I Don't Know
Hey 007 I was just wondering if you had ever recived or even read the PM I sent you about 2-3 weeks ago? It was adressing the KoG Elite team and my opinion and thought about that. If you have could you please send me one back with your responce to it. If you havent gotten it I can send it again if you would like. Thanks 007

KoG HotShot

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
I Don't Know
Well I Have talked to Jonnidoom already 007. I am sorry if I offended you in anyway or angered you I just had a good idea at the wrong time with a lack of information about it. He has explained the resaon we have an XG Elite team and I now know that a KoG Team is stupid and we shouldnt do it. He said that I said that in the PM I sent you said that he told me to do it. If I said that thats not what I ment I ment that he had no problem with it. I am sorry for the confusion and I understand you need to talk to me becuae I ahve messed up I guess, well thats what Jonni said so I am sorry
Main Tag: AHT Rampage

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
WTF is AHT? I don't need to talk to you due to you messing up, I just want all of us to be on the same page with the elite teams!

KoG HotShot

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
I Don't Know
Well Jonni said I messed up and you are angered with me and I need to talk to you about it. He said I disresepected him and steel by not talking to them before I came to you, which I have a reason for. I am sorry for all of this 007 I didn't know it would start this problem. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out with the Elite team because I have read up and it and talked to Jonni about it which I should have done first. And also AHT was my first tag on my regular xbox, then I got a 360, then it broke so I am my regular box untill it gets fixed and thats the only tag on it.