Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY 007

Legend of Zkael

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2014
Hey, I'm new to XiledGaming, only a SGT. I had a question though..

I just recruited a member who asked "what's the point of your community? You just keep growing and growing, taking in anyone? You have no actual point other than to recruit who ever will reply to your message?"

I honestly had no idea how to answer this, so I wanted to come directly to you. What sets us apart from everyone else? What makes XG special? What do we bring to the table that no one else does? I mean, sure, we have a TON of members, but what do we truly stand for?

Again, I apologize if I'm doing this wrong, or if I have offended you in anyway by posting this here.

~SYN Raevyn.

Last edited:

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
Hey, I'm new to XiledGaming, only a SGT. I had a question though..

I just recruited a member who asked "what's the point of your community? You just keep growing and growing, taking in anyone? You have no actual point other than to recruit who ever will reply to your message?"

I honestly had no idea how to answer this, so I wanted to come directly to you. What sets us apart from everyone else? What makes XG special? What do we bring to the table that no one else does? I mean, sure, we have a TON of members, but what do we truly stand for?

Again, I apologize if I'm doing this wrong, or if I have offended you in anyway by posting this here.

~SYN Raevyn.

I know Double had been real busy with real life lately, and I didn't want your question to go unanswered, So If you mind Double, just hit me up and yell at me for answering...lol

The point of this community is to find and interact with like minded gamers, who enjoy the same things. For a lot of the games we play are team oriented, and let's face it, you can be a lot more successful playing in a team. We, as a community are not just looking to grow the size of the communtiy with anyone, we are looking for the right people. People who like to "jump on" and game, whenever their real life lets them, and still have the ability and capability to have that team to play with. All the while being a respectful and quality member...No one wants to play with a__holes...And again not trying to speak for 007, but these are a few of the reasons that I joined, and am still here now.

Raevyn take a couple minutes to look through this thread I'll post below. This is the Story of XG, from 007. This might also give you a bit more incite and possibly answer a few more of these question for you, thanks and hit me up if you ever need anything else

Here's the link:
http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?36458-The-quot-story-quot-of-XG

Legend of Zkael

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2014
I know Double had been real busy with real life lately, and I didn't want your question to go unanswered, So If you mind Double, just hit me up and yell at me for answering...lol

The point of this communyity is to find and interact with like minded gamers, who enjoy the same things. For a lot of the games we play are team oriented, and let's face it, you can be a lot more successful playing in a team. We, as a community are not just looking to grow the size of the communtiy with anyone, we are looking for the right people. People who like to "jump on" and game, whenever their real life lets them, and still have the ability and capability to have that team to play with. All the while being a respectful and quality member...No one wants to play with a__holes...And again not trying to speak for 007, but these are a few of the reasons that I joined, and am still here now.

Raevyn take a couple minutes to look through this thread I'll post below. This is the Story of XG, from 007. This might also give you a bit more incite and possibly answer a few more of these question for you, thanks and hit me up if you ever need anything else

Here's the link:
http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?36458-The-quot-story-quot-of-XG

Thank you for replying Phantom! I know everyone has a real life, which is why I wasn't begging for an answer. But this helps me understand a lot.