Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP! QUESTION.

Enjoibud24

Forum Rookie
Mar 17, 2008
california
I was wondering iam in SYN CHAOTIC and i was curious to see if it was possible to get in another clan in XGC like KOG or watever. im active and just wanting to play more with clans im not saying i wanna leave SYN CHAOTIC because i will still be active with my squad i was jus wondering if i could be in another?((if not then its fine ill just stay active just a quick question.))

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I was wondering iam in SYN CHAOTIC and i was curious to see if it was possible to get in another clan in XGC like KOG or watever. im active and just wanting to play more with clans im not saying i wanna leave SYN CHAOTIC because i will still be active with my squad i was jus wondering if i could be in another?((if not then its fine ill just stay active just a quick question.))

I am guessing Animal promoted himself for the day so he could answer the question? :rolleyes:

You can play games with whomever you want. They can be in our community or not. As for the squad you are in, you can only be in one squad. If you are an active member in a squad that is going to allow you to focus your time on your squad and it's success.

If you would like to meet up with others in the community post in the general area a request to have them send you FR or, check the friends lists of your squads members. I am sure they will have others in the community on them and you can send them messages and invites at anytime.

Enjoy your gaming!