Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO.

bitter irony

Forum Nub
Dec 15, 2006
www.thehiveproject.net
I remember seeing your name this past sunday when Zealot and perhaps USA or Nukeman joined your party. I am Bitter Irony, one of the members of Second-foundation.net. We do a weekly podcast covering the halo community. As of right now, we cover over 10 of the most widely known communities, and would like to add your name to the list, as well as cover new for you and your clans. I understand that you may have had an interview lined up with podtacular, but that it fell through. At any rate, we can certainly offer interview time, as all of our member clans will get an interview if they so desire.

At any rate, I would offer you to look at our blog or come over to our forums and see what we are doing. All member clans must have an honor system in place (as you do here) and agree that they will not do what is widely considered cheating. (Modding, bridging, standbying, etc..)

Thanks for your time, and if there are any questions, please let us know. We tape every Sunday, and I would really like to get this in on the show if we can agree to do it.