Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HAVE U MADE A DECISION

GHOST 430

Forum Member
Apr 14, 2007
Pomona
KoG omega to me to u and other counicl and division leaders its LiI Massacre
i was just wondering if u made a decision whether or not i could get back in

XGC MAXIMUS

Forum Veteran
Jan 24, 2007
Elkton, Md
"Have you made a decision"

All I know is that you made a bad decision by posting this in his thread, lol. If you have already requested to get back in then people are taking the necessary steps to see if that is possible and will get back to you when they have an answer. You just have to be PATIENT.

KoG HoBBiT

Forum Veteran
Jul 10, 2007
as long as u are not on the DNR list and a divison leader or a council member approves it then u may get back in or if it is serious they will vote on u on sunday night

XGC Titan

Forum Rookie
May 22, 2007
You are not on the Ban list on either of those tags, so all you need is approval, but even if you were on the ban list the process would be the same. You would still have to have approval.

That being said, although maximus says that it was a bad idea to post here, it wasn't a good idea but it wasn't a bad one. I can understand what it feels like to just be sitting there no knowing what they are going to do to you. But remember Patience is a virtue :)

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
You are not on the Ban list on either of those tags, so all you need is approval, but even if you were on the ban list the process would be the same. You would still have to have approval.

That being said, although maximus says that it was a bad idea to post here, it wasn't a good idea but it wasn't a bad one. I can understand what it feels like to just be sitting there no knowing what they are going to do to you. But remember Patience is a virtue :)

Didn't you just quit titan? If I recall you quit. Why are you even giving advice? To answer this, this is not the place. I was in the room but don't remember what was said to you. My advice is wait until Hades deals with you and the situation. Posting in my forum is not the way to get back.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I dont ****ing know! Go ask him in his forum. I think this is 007's forum not hades! You and your problem is up to him. I personally say NO.

FROM NOW ON IF YOU LEAVE YOU ARE NEVER COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XGC SAUCY

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2007
Illinois
AHH! 007, I love you. I seriously do. Since you have gotten angry with me so many times I could just hear your tone of voice there and if gave me such a thrill! I am so glad that I am behaving and not having you on me like that! So I love you and that was the whole point of this post.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
No. You were removed and we are not allowing people back any more. Also you coming to my forum and being harrassing did not help either. Nothing personal. I'm sure you are nice but paitence is something you need to learn. Good luck in the future!