Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO 3 BETA ANYONE?? FOR THOS THAT DIDNT KNOW.

XGC Misfit13k

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
I got this info from crackdownoncrime.com

Anyone who doesn’t like two-for-one offers, especially those connected with popular video games, should stop reading right now.

For the rest of you, here is some exciting news: Gamers who buy Crackdown™ are guaranteed a place in this spring’s Halo 3™ multiplayer beta program! Truly a unique value-packed, action-filled two-fer if there ever was one!

Crackdown is scheduled to hit store shelves across the planet on Feb. 20, 2007. Gamers who take home a copy of the highly-anticipated Xbox 360™ exclusive action title, will find a pleasant surprise inside the box: access to the coveted Halo 3 multiplayer beta program.

When the Halo 3 multiplayer beta surfaces in spring 2007, owners of Crackdown simply need to load their copy of Crackdown into their Xbox 360 and use the disc as a key to download the Halo 3 multiplayer beta from Xbox Live® Marketplace and join the battle.

There is only one other way to gain admittance to the Halo 3 multiplayer beta program.

Beginning Feb. 1, 2007, Halo® fans with an Xbox 360, an Xbox Live Gold account, and a copy of the mega-popular Halo 2™ will have a chance to be selected in the Halo 3 multiplayer beta program through the Xbox Live “Rule of Three” Program. This special engagement will close on Feb. 4, providing gamers worldwide three days to take advantage of this rare opportunity.

All gamers need to do is participate in three different Halo 2 multiplayer sessions on Xbox Live over the course of the three-day window and, once the three-day window is over, be among the first 13,333 gamers to register at http://www.halo3.com. That’s it. Gamers who buy Crackdown and have an Xbox Live Gold account, of course, are automatically assured access to the Halo 3 multiplayer beta.

The Halo 3 multiplayer public beta, which is a pre-release version of the multiplayer experience of Halo 3, is scheduled for availability in spring 2007 exclusively on Xbox 360. The beta also represents an opportunity for gamers to participate in the testing and refinement of the multiplayer gameplay of Halo 3, the most anticipated game of 2007. Through the resulting feedback, Bungie Studios will be able to further tune and hone the end result of Halo 3.

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
i think i already registered to halo3.com.....
is that gonna be an issue

i do have another tag if it is and i'd be more than willing to do it with both accounts....

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
well the whole registering thing is kinda out the window right now...you can get better details at bungie.net but theres gonna be a window to play halo 2 and then sign up again on halo3.com and then theres the crackdown thing that i'm gonna try to do...i just gotta get a damn 360 by then...;)

XGC ReaXioN

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2006
East TN
Registered at Halo3.com the day it came out.
I actually got there before they actually released it. One of my friends found the direct link to sign ups while it still said "Check back later"
Either way, I've already preordered crackdown, because it's supposed to be pretty kickass anyway.