Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

H3 GAMEBATTLES TEAM! @$#!@$!@$#!

Killah Ruski xx

Forum Veteran
Jan 14, 2007
Russia
www.myspace.com
I have been apart of XGC for about four or five years now back when XGC First Strike and Fusion was around. Through those four years I have seen many players from XGC that have a lot of skill at Halo 3 and especially back in the day on Halo 2. Unfortunatly, the competativeness has fallen in this clan. Thats why me and a few others are trying to get some teams together and go into gamebattles. We will be holding many practices and then will eventually hold tryouts to see how well your game is. Let me know if your interested. I do not have a set date yet for when this will be happening but I will keep you posted. If you have any questions or suggestion then please feel free to post them and I will do my best to answer.

P.S. This only goes out to people who are addicted to this game:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
if ya hit me up and get me ina game with ya to play some customs and warm me up to halo again then id gladly tryout ive hung with the best before and i can do it again lol
back in the h2 days i challenged and beat the second best in cali :) and ive hung with the semi's on gamebattles for h3 :) lol hit it up yo i gotta get back into things

Killah Ruski xx

Forum Veteran
Jan 14, 2007
Russia
www.myspace.com
Okay,

Here is a list of the people that are interested so far-

XGC Caviezel XI
Meowsher
KOG Ticket
Syn Crusader
ihighL1gh7 xXx
XGC Standalone
XGC Whyte
Yabuu
XGC PROOF XL
XG BLACKMAMBA
XGC Kourta V

I will send you all friend request tonight but probably will not have enough time to play. Coleslaw, it's nice to see you representing Penn State.