Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GTA 5 THIS FALL

Winna Pegga

Forum Member
May 7, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I was wondering what was itchying you the most to do in GTA 5 when it comes out.
I would like to see what guns it has causing chaos and see what type of military/law enforcement will be in it.
Driver hit the nail on the head with the cars it has i hope gta will be the same also hopefully we can do up our cars.

xxThanatosx89

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2011
In the woods
Even though there is no set date I'm hoping that there are jets and from what I've seen attack dogs also I'm kinda thinking extremely customizable characters would be nice but who knows

Winna Pegga

Forum Member
May 7, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
san andreas had the coolest city and vehicles compared to gta 4 where they didn't add the cool vehicles. the players will be customizable i know that for sure.
the date might not be the fall, i googled it and thats what i came up with, i talked to the guy at eb and he said that it will be in 2013:(.

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
I don't think we'll be seeing Saints Row-esque character customization however something a little more advanced than GTA IV would be nice. I'd like them to stick with the realism approach but not as damn depressing as GTA IV (emo old russian man = debbie downer) - SR is my port of call for stupid fun; so I actually like an atmosphere of seriousness in GTA.

Better car customization/storage would also be favourable. I have to say I missed that in GTA IV. The detail of the vehicles was superb however I'd like to be able to add a bit of flair to them - stock isn't very interesting after a few hours of gameplay.
The lack of customization in GTA IV is what I feel disconnected me personally to the storyline (how can I relate to a middle age male illegal immigrant with excess baggage when I can't even attempt to add a personal touch to him?).

Winna Pegga

Forum Member
May 7, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
i agree 100%, it had everything from parachutes to jetpacks to the coolest vehicles. the city was amazing, it had lots of highway. gta 4's city wasn't that great, the airport was the only place i liked.

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
GTA

Gta

I have played quite a few of the GTA's, but I have so wrapped up with COD I don't know if I will get it or not.

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
That is the part of the game I enjoy the most though. Driving around through the nice areas looking for the best ride to jack from some passer bier. Watch their body hit the pavement as your changing to a new radio station. Come on am I the only one that feels this way.