Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GRAW 2 CLAN

XGC Spastic

Forum Nerd
Mar 23, 2007
West Virginia
007 first i want to say that i appreciate you and the council members tireless efforts to bring xg together. im glad i can be a very small part of it. Thank You. Next, i was wondering if there were any plans to get a graw2 clan going. I would gladly help out where needed.

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
There is already a few but just so you know my XS Xgc Exile XL would like everyone to know that he is the number one rated member in graw 2 in xgc and would like to get more people on or more of a challenge so you might wanna get with him.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
007 first i want to say that i appreciate you and the council members tireless efforts to bring xg together. im glad i can be a very small part of it. Thank You. Next, i was wondering if there were any plans to get a graw2 clan going. I would gladly help out where needed.

Hell yea! I am in New Dynasty. Send me a Friend request on the tag in there and I will send you a clan invite to the clan I'm in and get to playing with you. I love that game. Unfortunately I am addicted to Shadowrun now but I rape at GRAW 2.

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
How is shadowrun? I was thinknig about getting it but im still on the fence. I appreciate you letting me meet the some of the council. later

If you've played Counter-Strike this game is exactly like it, besides this has magic. and a Hardcore fan of CS, then this is a buy.

If you've never played counter-strike, then download the demo first, and take a peak at it, and if you like it, then buy it

its very addicting

i havnt played it latly, cause im trying to get my Elite in R6V

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Hell yea! I am in New Dynasty. Send me a Friend request on the tag in there and I will send you a clan invite to the clan I'm in and get to playing with you. I love that game. Unfortunately I am addicted to Shadowrun now but I rape at GRAW 2.

you rape at Graw 2 lol. NOT!!!! lol jk, Get that game out and blow the dust off it and lets play.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
If you've played Counter-Strike this game is exactly like it, besides this has magic. and a Hardcore fan of CS, then this is a buy.

If you've never played counter-strike, then download the demo first, and take a peak at it, and if you like it, then buy it

its very addicting

i havnt played it latly, cause im trying to get my Elite in R6V

You are crazy. This game is nothing like Counter Strike. That game is crap. Shadow Run is a very good game. Comparing it to CS is an insult. The only comarison is that you earn money over rounds and buy different weapons/magic. I dont remember magic in CS!

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
You are crazy. This game is nothing like Counter Strike. That game is crap. Shadow Run is a very good game. Comparing it to CS is an insult. The only comarison is that you earn money over rounds and buy different weapons/magic. I dont remember magic in CS!

its not an insult, if you seriously think of it. I beieve i said its exactly like cs just with magic. lol