Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GOOD MONTAGE SONGS

XGC CookeMnster

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 19, 2010
Wilmington, NC
I was wondering if we as a community could being to compile a list of good background music for montages. I will post up a couple of different songs over the next day or so... hopefully we can get a good list going.

Galactus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Bragg, NC
Sevendust - "Splinter"
Rob Dougan - "Clubbed to Death" [Kurayamino Variation]
Nonpoint - "Bullet With A Name"

If you're looking to dodge the copyright bs on youtube, you'll need to cross reference the song you want to make sure it's not on this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Warner_Music_Group_artists

Because this is the corporation who has youtube by the B@LLs... so make sure your artist isn't on this list so you don't get the stupid 'audio disabled' flag on youtube. If this post helps, please give me good reputation on here. :)

XGC CookeMnster

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 19, 2010
Wilmington, NC
to get around the you tube ban you can add this message when you upload a video:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

edit** Joba Instead of having people just look at the fourm where the video is posted, you might just want post up the youtube link.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wcp5wLJRZk