Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GLITCHERS BEWARE

Fear Thy Shadow

Forum Nub
Dec 30, 2006
California
I was once a member of XGC. my gamertag was Fear Thy Shadow and i was a member of XGC platinum and XGC Authority. Now i know what im talking about when i say that glitching is not allowed in XGC because this was drilled into my head when i was a member.

I just finished a game where XGC xAsphyxiAx glitched me in gears of war because he was frustrated. He was annoyed because i kept killing him with the shotgun and normal weapons so he had to do the chainsaw glitch at the end of the match.

Normally i wouldnt report these, but I am sick and tired of members of XGC disrespecting the honor code and not cheating in ranked games. So please tell the members of XGC that if you glitch aganist me i will catch and report you. My now gamertag will be withheld so i can continue my work.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i don't know how the glitches in gears works... i have yet to play that game... but the rules of halo glitches are as follows... you are not allowed to use a glitch to give yourself an unfair advantage to the other team... super jumping is something that almost anyone can do, so go ahead and superjump, but don't take the flag or bomb out of the map or something of that sort to give yourself an unfair advantage...

serenetynow

Forum Nub
Dec 11, 2006
burb of detroit
so whats the official ruling on weapon glitches.

cuz if i go into hardcore ill get bxr'd, bxb'd , and quad shotted 24/7. so if "everyone" can do it, then its cool for me too?

KoG PRO SOB

Forum Nerd
Jan 10, 2007
CALIFORNIA
HA HHA AH!!!

ha hha ah!!!

i'm the glitch master yet i never cheat with them! same thing for super bouncing!!! yo coleslaw you should souperbounce with me bro i could show you some neat stuff!!! anyway hit a guy up!! maybe some btb!!! later

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
well they are allowed to BxR, BxB, and those type of things... like i said, everyone knows about it, so it's not an unfair advantage...

on a side note, when i used to play halo 2 alot, i didn't let the other team get the sniper up real high... it always took them more time to superjump than it took for me to find and kill them...

also did i mention that i think superjumping is stupid... no offense to those crazy people who just try to find superjump after superjump... i just think it's lame...