Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GEARS OF WAR CLAN

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
hey im only a captin in XGC Kurrupt ND but i was wondering if i can start a Gears of War clan or like run 1 thats already existing that like has no people in it, im starting to play gears of war alot and i would love to spread around the word of XGC in other games.

KoG xDoMeDx

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2006
Missouri
Yeah, gears clans are different to run. I have to of them atm... it's fun though... The only game i like more now is crackdown!!

Last edited:

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
no i didnt get one running yet i was told to talk to XGC Brittany but i havent gotten a responce from her yet, and allstars friends list is like full so i cant talk 2 him unless hes i see him in sumone elses party or somthing, but ya i still want to try to get one going

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
hey double 0 ive been waiting for a long azz time now and still havent heard from brittany about getting a gears clan started, is there another way or should i just keep waiting??

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
sweet bro what time u gonna be on??

Sorry I missed you tonight. I will be out of town a few days this week with work but I will get with you as soon as possible. You can post in ALLSTAR's forum as I did talk to him. I will follow up with you on Thursday night. We will all be on for a mid week meeting. See you then.

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
haha well the clan name is XGC Bloodshed and as of now the general is me and my captin is XGC C0RPS3, im prob gonna get more people cause there are some people in my clan that play GOW alot