Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GAMER GIRLZ!

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Hey 007,
As you probably know, Blondii and I hosted a "Girlz night In", which was sort of a "meet n greet". We told everyone it was a chance to come and meet and hang out with the girlz of Xiled Gaming. We asked them to bring their friends as well as any female gamers from their clan or friends list. Well, it went great! The room was full for the whole two plus hours, we had to kepp asking people to leave to make room for more people begging to come in. It was a great success and we generated A LOT of interest in XGG. I got a lot of new girlz on my friends list as well and we are directing them to the XGG forum (which you should definitely go check out and post on, it's crazy with activity).

I also posted on Bungie.net a kind of classified add to generate interest as well. I also posted one for clancompete.com if you want to check them out, go to the classifieds on Bungie. We will definitely do the girlz night in again to generate more interest and recruiting for XGG, but it would be even better if a council member or two or some division leaders came, then we would get an even better response.

Also, do you think the council and DL's could occasionally spam their friends lists about XGG? just have anyone interested hit up either: XGG ONECOOLMOM or XGG BLONDII

Thanks double O. I hope your faith in my ability to grow this division is paying off.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Hey OneCoolMom and 007,

I was actually just coming over here to ask 007 about the three of us getting together to talk about the Gamer Girlz Myspace page.

Since Mom asked me to take it over because Mousey was too busy to handle it, I have put a request in to the design studio for some comment images etc. My problem with this is the current layout of the Gamer Girlz page...

If the three of us could sit next Sunday and talk about what to do with the myspace page and a couple of ideas that I have had that I would like to get approved, that would be fantastic.

It might be advantageous to have someone from the design team there, as they may have some ideas as well. Up to you two.

Thanks!

blondii

Oh, and I found a fake XGC myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=199518196

KoG PRO SOB

Forum Nerd
Jan 10, 2007
CALIFORNIA
DEFFINATLY!

Deffinatly!

If I Wasn't A Guy I Would Utterly & Completely Involve Myself In Xgg!!! Oh Yeah Blondi I Love The Use Of Advantageous!!! You Go Girlz!!! I'm Trying To Rally The Council For Some Btb Figured You Could Help Man!! Hit Me Up!!! Your Apparently The Go Too Guy Ha Hahaha!!