Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FORGING USERGROUP

SYN Black Wolf

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada
Greetings most fearless of leaders :) As you can see I am SYN Black Wolf and I come to you today with an idea originally proposed by SYN Cryptic in the Syndicate Forums, well this idea has sparked the imaginations of us and I come today to propose to you the creation of a usergroup for the Forgers or the XG Forge team, on behalf of this I would like to present some idea's we have come up with why the creation of such a usergroup would be beneficial to XG... It is no surprise the Forging maps in Halo is a long process and most do not have the patients for such an endeavour but if there was a place in XG in which they could request made to order, think of what this might do for Clan themselves? Most Clans are Halo orientated the meetings take place in the Halo 3 lobbies well lets say the clans want some after meeting custom games? They can get hand crafted or simply pre-made maps and modes off of Xg itself... And how about tournaments how many events, tournaments or even game nights take place in the Xiled Gaming community? Well maps made specifically for these events could be made to order for the whole of the community...Another thing to consider is how about those in the community would like to learn the tricks of the trade of forging there own maps and creating there own game types, well SYN Burning Sky has kindly offered to also teach a class in the matter of forging tips and tricks to make the process easier... These are just a few of the reasons this would be a good reason to create a usergroup and it has come to my attention that SYN Darkcross has laid out a petition before me and has recieved no response as of yet, but like all good democracies the more voices put out the more ready an answer will come, so I lay this out in a thread format so all the leaders of XG especially those of the esteemed council may take this idea and post feedback upon the idea of creating a usergroup For XG Forgers :)

This humble wolf thanks you for your time and your consideration of the idea laid out before you