Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FIND THE XILED GAMING X GAME!

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
This is the Xiled Gaming X:
!! It is hiding in the XG forums waiting for you to find it. Actually 75 of them have been hidden throughout the XG forums. I would like to invite you to "Find the X's" from now until Saturday April 18.

This is a game that is open to ALL members and there will be a prize for the winner.

The winner will be determined one of two ways. Either the first person to find them all wins. Or, the person that finds the most X's by Saturday, April 18th at midnight (which is technically Sunday) wins. The winner will receive an Xiled Gaming Tshirt with their gamertag on it.

The rules are simple: When you have found all of the X's or as many X's as you can find by Saturday at midnight, you must PM me with the exact location of each of them. For example: 1. Council Forums, XGC BlkKnght XI, This or that game, post number 2. DO NOT SEND ME THE URL's!
You must do this for every X you find and then send your list of guesses in a single PM to me (XGC xOCMx XC). Any PM's received after midnight on Saturday night will not be valid.

The X's can be anywhere, but will only be this size:
, so please no guesses that say you found a bunch of them in people's avitars! The X's will only be in the forums, not in a pm, avitar or member's profile. When you find one in a post, it will not be more than 1 or 2 pages back in a thread. THE X's IN THIS POST DO NOT COUNT!

Have fun and good luck!

~OCM

Last edited:

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
The official winner of the Find The X Game is........SYN SKIER!!!

Congratulations Skier, you are the proud new owner of an XG tshirt with your GT on it!

We will hold another contest soon.

Thanks to all who participated!

:cool: