Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FIGHTING GAMES VS: UMCV3 , 3RD STRIKE, KOF13 ECT.

xXxZ0mBi3XxX

Forum Star
Mar 6, 2012
Grand Rapids Michigan
Whats up people, I though I post off and see if people were interested in playing Fighting games. I just got back into them since I entirely lost interest of COD because of the new game Ghost, am not gonna complain or anything am just gonna go head and say that am not interested anymore in COD games but I will play the older ones that were way better. I dont see as many people in the XGC community play fighting games or maybe its just me and there are people out there but just wont talk about it or post anything about it. The Fighting games I own right now on my Xbox are UMV3, 3rd Strike, KOF13 at the moment. I had more but i traded them in for the new cod witch i regret but thats to late and its my lost. I will be getting the new upcoming fighting game Street fighter 4 Ultra and BlueBlaze. If anybody would like spare or practice am more then glad to join to Vs or practice. I am not the best at the moment but will work to become a solid player again. You can msg me anytime my gamer tag shows so just hit me up.