Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAVORITE ORIGINAL XBOX GAME

XGC TEX XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 13, 2012
Halo 2 was always my favorite. Other than that, I'd have to say Star Wars: Battlefront II and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

XGC TEX XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 13, 2012
Haha...I didn't actually finish the game. I got upset that I messed up on one of the side quests. :/ I watched my brother play the final boss though. I had the second one, too. I didn't really get into it though.

Mr Snap Snap

Banned
Oct 8, 2014
The second one was not near as good as the first.. I wish they would remake it for the console soooo bad.

Did any of you ever play Unreal Tournament?

XGC TEX XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 13, 2012
The second one was not near as good as the first.. I wish they would remake it for the console soooo bad.

Did any of you ever play Unreal Tournament?
Yeah, it would be nice to play again.

No, I never played it....but I see you got yourself banned. So, I won't be hearing back from you. :/

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I would have to say Halo 1 and 2. Halo 2 just brought a whole new world to me with it being the first game I played on Xbox live. Iv never been the same.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I don't know if any of you played this game but I ran out of games to play that I already had since I beat all of them so I went and got me some cheap games well one of them was drake and the 99 dragons it was actually pretty fun and a game I came to really like not just because it was different but because it gave me that challenge at the time I wasn't receiving from my games.