Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAVORITE BAND?

nikki cola

Forum Junkie
Sep 27, 2010
Arizona
I will start......

My favorite band is Atreyu but I loveeee All differnt genres and love to hear what others like and check it out, I also like a Korean band called Super Junior.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Lost Prophets and All that Remains are my favorite, if I had to choose, Lost Prophets.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
atreyu was good live, but i wasn't a fan of their lead sails paper anchor CD...

i have a couple fav bands,

my favorite newer bands (like last 10 years) are rage against the machine and disturbed

my favorite classic band is led zeppelin

my favorite solo artist is eric clapton (i liked clapton with cream and derek and the dominos as well... in case you don't know, he's the only person in the rock and roll hall of fame three times. 1. by himself as a solo artist 2. with cream and 3. with derek and the dominos. he was also in the yardbirds, but the yardbirds are not in the hall as of right now)

Gaming Outlaw

Forum Junkie
Jul 25, 2010
Navojoa, Sonora, México
atreyu was good live, but i wasn't a fan of their lead sails paper anchor CD...

i have a couple fav bands,

my favorite newer bands (like last 10 years) are rage against the machine and disturbed

my favorite classic band is led zeppelin

my favorite solo artist is eric clapton (i liked clapton with cream and derek and the dominos as well... in case you don't know, he's the only person in the rock and roll hall of fame three times. 1. by himself as a solo artist 2. with cream and 3. with derek and the dominos. he was also in the yardbirds, but the yardbirds are not in the hall as of right now)

wow, you sound old. =P

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Guano Apes when I'm angry haha.. Uh, some kiwi bands I like are The Mint Chicks and The Naked and Famous...

I dunno to be honest I just listen to whatever the radio is playing..

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
A band from my country lol.. Its rare to get any good music producers making it big around here since were such a small place.

(We call ourselves kiwi's after our national bird lol)

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
If we're talking "newer," I like Rise Against, but to be honest, my favorite band is Aerosmith.

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
I have too many. August Burns Red, Asking Alexandria, I love Atreyu but after Curse their albums haven't been that passionate in screaming. The Devil Wears Prada, Sea of Treachery, Bring me the Horizon, Parkway Drive. I really don't have a favorite because I listen to music in general, mainly deathcore or hardcore.