Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAV BLACK OPS KILL STREAKS

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Spy Plane, Attack Chopper, and Blackbird. That's my setup for pretty much every gametype.

randompandora

Forum Star
Oct 6, 2010
SAM turrets,(so much easy exp., how could I pass that up) SR71 blackbird, the third is a toss up, usually what ever there is a contract for, or just spy plane cause its so useful (though I hate getting them when blackbird is already up.)

XDC Jinno

Forum Junkie
Jan 29, 2011
California
Spy Plane, Counter Spyplane, Napalm . I picked the lowest ones because I like to rush to enemy bases and take em out quickly with my small killsteak im able to rush em over and over again. Counter is crazy cause its like somewhat narrowing their vision in the battlefield to straight ahead so flanking becomes great. and If you throw all 3 consecutive from Naplam they cant find out where in the sky the Naplam is coming from and you got an advantage over the enmy team :D (missing my predator missile though)

night ninja

Get A Life!
Jan 30, 2011
I really like that setup when im being a team player. It works out very well. When you got a whole team running it. It can be annoying

Galactus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Bragg, NC
i've never used a death machine. everyone says good stuff about it, tho. i image its like having a huey, but one the groud ;)

My killstreak loadout really depends on how "on-fire" I am. If I'm only doing 2.50-5.00 during a match, it's probably going to stay at UAV and SR71 with a miscellaneous one that I'm never really sold on.

When I'm doing 5.00+ and better, usually gonna be attack chopper, blackbird, dogs.