Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EXPRESSING MY GRADTITUDE

SYN xZEPHERx

Forum Rookie
Mar 31, 2007
Georgia
I just want to to say to all Military enlisters, thank you for your commitment and for taking it upon yourself to fight for not only the people but what we stand for. I deeply appreciate the sacrifice you make and may god watch over anybody who gets stationed on the front lines. Once again, thank you for have courage and valor and standing up to represent our men and women and that you would put your life on the line to protect ours. War is far from pretty, but you must do what you msut do. God bless.

XGC Viinjence

Forum Nerd
Mar 19, 2008
Glendale, Az
I would like to thank all military members for everything they do and to the veterans of past wars and future wars to come. With out you we wouldn't have the greatest country in the world and the security and safety you provide us, plus abiling us to be able to play all the game consules out there. And i can't forget our allies from our neighboring countries that have had our backs through numerous battles. Thank you to all and peace be with everyone.

Art-of-War

Forum Rookie
Dec 6, 2008
Australia
I do NOT in any way shape or form Support WAR or killing in ANY way.

How ever, those who gave there life to defend one's country I do say thank you.

But as an Australian I am very how do I put this, Depressed on the amount of Lives of Australia/New Zealandars of the ANZAC's Lost there life in WWI and WWII. I believe Australians lost the most soilders due to us being used like puppets by the British Commanders, ( Don't take this personal I LOVE every country :D )

So again I do respect every Soldier that defend his or her country, But Heres something I Noticed.

Most of these posts are thanking the american soldiers. Nothing against Americans love them to but perhaps you should broaden your view of Country's Not just the one.