Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ELITE CLAN TAG QUESTION

XGC FUNK XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 19, 2011
Florida
Let me start out by saying thank you for managing our clan on elite. I'm sure it's difficult balancing everyone's needs.
My question is in reference to the gold clan tag. I noticed that the council members and division/section leaders have an in game clan tag of [XKxX] and is gold. (ie XGC x0 0 7x XI). But the elite clan tag is set to [XK-x] and is gold. Being part of xiled kings I understand that this would be the logical clan tag. I however am in xiled immortals and that clan tag is not appropriate.
So here's the question: can you as the administrator of the elite clan set different clan tags for different people?

On a side question is the elite title set in stone passed down from the council? Its not cool. Don't get me wrong. I love being a part of this community and love representing us as well but "XGCLIVE.COM" is lame. Also some of the members of the elite clan have "XGCLIVE.com" so can you set different clan titles for different members as well?

One more question is in reference to the title that is blue wih the razors on either side that is blank as an option in the normal title selection area. NOT THE USE ELITE TITLE OPTION. What's up wih that? Is it supposed to be blank? It looks just like the XGCLIVE.COM one but is blank. Sorry for the long winded post.

XGC Funk

SYN xARMYx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2010
Pensacola, Fl.
The titles aren't meant to look cool they are the way they are so that people know where to go to learn more about XGC. As far as the clan tags I have no idea about that.

XGC FUNK XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 19, 2011
Florida
All I meant about the titles was that they looked better when they said "Xiled Gaming". It looked more like an explanation of who we are as opposed to self promotion.

XGC SInIST3R

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 30, 2009
Scotland
ok the clan tag is diffucult to decide on as it includes all the clans that are in my section (xiled kings, new dynasty, xiled evolution, xiled immortals & delta) so we had to think of something that is a reference to all of them and as 4 of the 5 clans came form xiled kings we went with that (and you can only have 1 per group)
The title is set to xgclive.com as it is a way to represent our community and all of the clans in XGC and this gives others who are not in our clan a way to check us out ! (and this also can only be set to one per clan)
The blue back ground can be changed once the clan ranks up on elite !

Hope this helps if not send me a msg on xbox and we can chat more about it !