Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DT App

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERROR

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2012
Wales, UK
  • Gamertag and Username: KoG TERROR
  • How much experience do you have in design? Experience in Gimp and the Adobe suite
  • What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team? KoG Easy Company (SGT) Wont affect my ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
  • How much experience do you have in design? Experience in Gimp and the Adobe suite
  • What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team? KoG Easy Company (SGT) Wont affect my ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team
As part of the Design Team, we often have alot of flyer requests for community events/game nights. Down below is an example of a Flyer request from a previous post. This design request is for application purposes only.
1689516087360.png
Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

TERROR

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2012
Wales, UK
vmu68xI.jpg

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
Down below is an example of a Signature Design Request from a previous post. This design request is for application purposes only.
1689535770512.png
Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
are you still interested in the design team?

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky
Currently LOA while I switch jobs, I'll be back in soon to do this :D Sorry for the lack of comms
I will be picking this up for further processing when you return. Just letting you know.

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky
Currently LOA while I switch jobs, I'll be back in soon to do this :D Sorry for the lack of comms
this application is denied due to inactivity. When you return please feel free to reach out to me again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.