Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESTINY BETA - GOOD OR BAD?

XGC Cobrapine

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Jul 9, 2009
Wichita,KS
Good. I can't wait for it to come out. There was a bug where you had to keep party chat snapped or you couldn't hear people in your party. I was getting into to the game type Control and then the beta ended.

XGC Elephants

Forum Star
Jan 15, 2014
Texas
Good. I can't wait for it to come out. There was a bug where you had to keep party chat snapped or you couldn't hear people in your party. I was getting into to the game type Control and then the beta ended.

I had that problem with it at first but we figured out you had to quit the destiny then start the party, then unsnap it then start the game. It was annoying. IGN posted a video of a lvl29 that looks awesome.

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
I thought it was great, I had a lot of fun with friends. We had the same party problem and that was the way we figured it out. I really liked that Moon mission, it was really fun. I also liked the public events. I don't really play MMO's , so I don't get to play many games that have those kind of public group efforts. Love the knee slide... similar to Far Cry 3 or Ghosts. I also loved that the Sparrows sounded just like Star Wars speeder bikes!

Really looking forward to playing this game.

-thanks for the info in that video, good video.

destiny beta 1.jpg
me and XGC Bigslam rockin his mohawk, we had fun.

Last edited:

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
I am with you on that one Chicken I just finally got it pre-ordered so now after a very long wait and a great Beta I cant wait...32 days left till the release of the full game on September 9th

XGC Elephants

Forum Star
Jan 15, 2014
Texas
I thought it was great, I had a lot of fun with friends. We had the same party problem and that was the way we figured it out. I really liked that Moon mission, it was really fun. I also liked the public events. I don't really play MMO's , so I don't get to play many games that have those kind of public group efforts. Love the knee slide... similar to Far Cry 3 or Ghosts. I also loved that the Sparrows sounded just like Star Wars speeder bikes!

Really looking forward to playing this game.

-thanks for the info in that video, good video.

View attachment 30123
me and XGC Bigslam rockin his mohawk, we had fun.

No problem. I was stoked to see what was coming. There was an area that I found near the all broken boats that had level 22 and 23 dregs and knights. It was crazy trying to go through it since you can't hurt them. Me and my friends had fun trying to see what was around though.