Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DEAR COUNCIL.... PLEASE READ

Truly Humble

Forum Nerd
Apr 29, 2009
Lafayette Louisiana
Everyone knows me as HeadStrong. I used to be apart of two clan's when i was hear. KOG Manifest and XGC Supremacy, I have made my mistakes in the past. And, I am truly truly sorry, I was a motivator, when people needed help I was there. But, I really let XGC down. I did not want this to happen, I know there is no second chances but I will give it a shot. May I please come back to xiled gaming.

I am a nice mature gamer

and I willing to help others, if I am turned down I understand. Thank you council for reading

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
6914b8884ea19a1e.png

whole lotta this going on here

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
Lol umm pretty sure there was no trolling atleast i wasnt, i was being informative, by saying that there was just a month not too long ago, saying that members could come back if they get voted back in....and after it ended they said that was it...so im guessing they ment another month like that was not going to happen anytime soon

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Calm bullet, don't get yourself banned.

Oops, too late!
That's what happens when you come to our site and act rude and offend and attact people. You get permanently banned!

So...plz also remember the forum rule of keeping your posts relevent to the thread topic.

Once you leave you cannot come back (with rare exception). You should have come back during the two and a half months of amnesty. If you really feel that an exception should be
ade for you, then you need to post your request in 007's forum, in the thread called "so you want to come home".

Good luck and happy gaming.

XGC xOCMx XC

Reactions: CGE Adept

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Oops, too late!
Once you leave you cannot come back (with rare exception). You should have come back during the two and a half months of amnesty. If you really feel that an exception should be
ade for you, then you need to post your request in 007's forum, in the thread called "so you want to come home".

Unless I'm missing something, it's quite impossible to access 007's forum if you aren't in a usergroup for an actual XG clan, in which case he wouldn't need to access that thread. I know I can't look at any individual leader's forum except for while in the "Gamer" usergroup.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Thats not true,while I was out of XG,I was able to go to his forums-when I was just a registered user.As for the topic if you really want to come back,I would suggest either playing with old friends in XG or make new ones.Thats why its always better to be respectful to members and just have fun being a part of communty.I wish you good luck,cause sometime double doesnt respond to that thread for along time.

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
No he is telling the truth, i cant view any of the leaders forums because i dont have my subscription anymore, and the fact that i am not in an XG clan usergroup, so because one of the two is not true, i do not have the forum permissions to view that area of the forums...

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Thats not true,while I was out of XG,I was able to go to his forums-when I was just a registered user.As for the topic if you really want to come back,I would suggest either playing with old friends in XG or make new ones.Thats why its always better to be respectful to members and just have fun being a part of communty.I wish you good luck,cause sometime double doesnt respond to that thread for along time.

It was a relatively recent change that people not in an XG usergroup aren't able to access individual leader's forums. I don't know when you were out of XG, but it must have been months ago at the very least.

mtn dew me

Forum Nub
Dec 15, 2009
NY
I will say this as an XGC members secound account I have not sign up for any user groups. I do not have access to 007's forums. But on the topic of HeadStrongFTW, I have been playing with him on my other tag. XGC D4RK CH40S. Everyone that has played with him from my clan and other clans that we run with, all really like him and would back him coming back into XG. So if needed I will be one in his corner helping him get back in..
Good luck HeadStrongFTW.