Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COUNCIL QUESTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Aesire

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 29, 2011
Texas
How does a person achieve Council aswell Clan politics as a whole.. how do you achieve so much with so many members.

XGC Aesire

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 29, 2011
Texas
Yep, i came from DJO or Darkjedi.org thier community is ok. But i like more interaction in the game aswell as forums.

SYN SERAPHIM

Forum Star
Dec 18, 2011
Houston
I have a specific question to the council so viper if u could help or if any council member can help, I was in a group called AG before being recruited into SYN I am now a captain and denied promotion to be gen. There was a site my old community would play on called paybackgames.com and they always offered awesome tournaments and prizes. Similar to out clan compete and gb but THEY host match and regulate tourneys for you. I informed my gen and sent this info up the chain and he said it would take a while but it's been 2 months. So if you could msg me or just msg PBG SWEETNESS directly she could give u more info. She is co owner of PAYBACK GAMES and she offered XG a deal last time I spoke with her. Since it may affect all of XG I need a major leader to make a decision with her. Thank you.

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
I have a specific question to the council so viper if u could help or if any council member can help, I was in a group called AG before being recruited into SYN I am now a captain and denied promotion to be gen. There was a site my old community would play on called paybackgames.com and they always offered awesome tournaments and prizes. Similar to out clan compete and gb but THEY host match and regulate tourneys for you. I informed my gen and sent this info up the chain and he said it would take a while but it's been 2 months. So if you could msg me or just msg PBG SWEETNESS directly she could give u more info. She is co owner of PAYBACK GAMES and she offered XG a deal last time I spoke with her. Since it may affect all of XG I need a major leader to make a decision with her. Thank you.

That bolded area I find hard to believe. You get promoted to general on the work you put forth. Don't slam SYN like that please.

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
....And boom goes the dynamite....

But Highlite is correct u get promoted by the work you put into your clan and the community no one is denied a promotion, you earn it plan and simple.... if you don't earn it you don't get it

SYN SERAPHIM

Forum Star
Dec 18, 2011
Houston
Haha I love Syn I don't wanna disrespect my baby >.< I did a lot back in AG which was a group of old XGC players that left at end of 09 and I found it a much better deal here in Syn and I'm just trying to get my squad perfected and trained and I'm focusing on clan battles and game nights and stuff. I'm content being captain and help out a lot and I think this deal with paybackgames will be a sweet deal, if not for all of XG at least for the amigos social group and maybe Syn division or something. So if y'all can help me get in contact with our council or if u have the power to do something, u can check out paybackgames.com and talk to someone for me :) I sent 007 I request and I wanna attend the game with fame to meet them. I'm thinking at least if get my squad and the amigos independently registered it would put a good word for PBG and maybe council will be more for it. Agree?

KoG Slayer II

Get A Life!
Dec 6, 2006
New York, NY
Sry I meant I was offered a gen position but had to decline. Sry for wording it werid.

1) You were never offered a General's position. I know this because you've been under me since you were brought into the community. I think I would have known about that lol.

2) This thread is closed because we do not take part any affiliations or partnerships in Xiled Gaming. It is nice that you are trying to get the community involved with a fun gaming site, but we have ClanCompete.com for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.