Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CORE CLANS

EPIC LUCK

Forum Junkie
Jan 14, 2015
Connecticut
hey fellow xgc Generals, I have been having trouble finding Fellow xgc clans to game with on the XBOX one for Advanced Warfare, Seeing as - ALOT of clans play HardCore game modes.. my clan and I play Core Only, And Alot of Ranked play, We do not bother playing HC at all ... so If you are a general over a clan that plays alot of Ranked, And Core Game Modes (Uplink, CTF, HP... Ect) please do not hesitate to hit me up, Me and my guys look forward to gaming with you! my Gamertag on xbl is: Luck is sK1LL

KoG REIVER

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia
hey fellow xgc Generals, I have been having trouble finding Fellow xgc clans to game with on the XBOX one for Advanced Warfare, Seeing as - ALOT of clans play HardCore game modes.. my clan and I play Core Only, And Alot of Ranked play, We do not bother playing HC at all ... so If you are a general over a clan that plays alot of Ranked, And Core Game Modes (Uplink, CTF, HP... Ect) please do not hesitate to hit me up, Me and my guys look forward to gaming with you! my Gamertag on xbl is: Luck is sK1LL

We in Ascension play core mods such as DOM, HARD POINT and S&D.

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I'm over RANGERS, we play a lot of HC but I am trying to get better at core. So add me and hit me up. I need to learn more core skills. Also I hate uplink.