Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COLESLAW TELL ME MORE

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
I sent you a p.m. in big bold letters lol. I kinda asked for alot and I know your busy so if you dont have time i completly understand... But just let me know if you got it. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i'm going to check my pm's here in a few... i will get to the questions later this week tho, i have a paper due tomorrow that i need to work on tonight, so i have to manage my priorities...

and chickendawg i don't have any room right now on my FL, but i will try to make some... once again i have a paper due tomorrow as well as some other school work to do this week, so it is more likely that i get back around to you later in the week...

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
Thats fine I have a couple papers due this week also and I need to manage my time wisely too. So this will work perfectly. But I asked for alot and im sorry but it will be a great way for everyone to see how it was in the beginning. Chandler said he might put these in the welcome to Xiled Gaming fourm so people can understand it better. So i must write top notch!

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
Hey did you ever get my p.m. i sent you it to you last weekish? And i am here yet again to bug you. Can you tell us the first clans of SYN? Me and corleone are very eager to know about this along with the rest of the community...

Oh and if i need to resend the P.M. i can....

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
sry... i haven't been checking that thread in doubles forum... didn't i answer the question about which clans were the first clans on SYN.. i thought i did. anyway, any questions for me ask me here...

ps cluv, sry i haven't gotten back to ur pm yet, school has been busy, and i've caught a case of senoritus bad... so i've been slackin'... i still plan to answer stuff for u though

XGC DaTank

Forum Noob
Oct 16, 2007
conyers,Ga
Well I have been in XGC now for about 5 months and just now have been able to get on the forums. I've heard some of my superiors talk about the council and I just wanted to say hello to you myself. This is an excellent community and I love being apart of it. + you have an awesome name to be a council member

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
well thx envy... hope you enjoy xiled gaming... if you need anything you can always ask here, i'm sure your superiors have told you about our open door policy, so i won't...

and cluv i'll have to PM you about those guys that aren't council members anymore... they rolled together a lot, so I don't have all of the info about all of those guys... but i'll tell you what i know.

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
Do they still get online with a topsecret gamertag cuz if so i can send them a friend request and maybe talk to them... I just dont know how to get information on them. And im not as tight with the other council members lol just you and 007. Ive posted in there forums but they dont check it near as much lol

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
not that i know of... i'll get more info to you one of these days... i'm extremely busy this week in school so i won't be doing much online here... my last paper is due april 22 so after that i'll be on more... until then it will be sporatic