Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD 4 OR INFINITE WARFARE?

EPIC LUCK

Forum Junkie
Jan 14, 2015
Connecticut
im curious which CoD game will be more popular within the community, Which one do you see yourself playing and Why ?.. i plan on playing the CoD 4 remake. I will not play infinite much because i dont like Exo movements

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz
Well I only experienced CoD 4 a couple years ago at my friend's house when I went over. By then, MW2 was out and I decided to get that game instead and skipped over CoD 4. My birth place on Cod was truly on MW2. I wanna experience what I missed so I wil be on CoD 4 but I will be on IW alot too because I wanna climb the rank and use all the new mechanics and see if I can adapt to it and to see if I love it.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
COD 4 for me mainly because i'm not a fan of the exo movements either but i am looking forward to the "space version" of Terminal! Either way, they both should be fun!!

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Reminded me of Advanced Warfare...plus the spawns were so jacked up...no consistency whatsoever! I did enjoy Terminal though but the slight changes that were made kinda took away from the nostalgia of the original. Oh well, it was fun though!

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
it'll be interesting to see what hardcore is like on IW...hopefully it'll be alright. one thing for sure, it'll be better than Ghosts was lol

XGC Goddess XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 28, 2013
Florida
After playing IW beta, I actually really enjoyed the game. I'm not crazy about the futuristic crap, but that is COD now. However, I am really excited for COD4, due to the fact it has Chernobyl as a setting. I am fascinated by that place, and I thought the mission was awesome.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I don't plan on getting this until they release cod4 remastered as a stand alone title. To this point they don't plan on doing so (to my knowledge), but i'm not spending $80.00 for a game that I played 10 years ago (and spent $60.00 back then). I already have a version of infinite warfare, except I call it Halo ;)

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I don't plan on getting this until they release cod4 remastered as a stand alone title. To this point they don't plan on doing so (to my knowledge), but i'm not spending $80.00 for a game that I played 10 years ago (and spent $60.00 back then). I already have a version of infinite warfare, except I call it Halo ;)

I see what your saying man but you don't know how long it will be until they realize it and when they do it would most likely be 60$ so if your buying the 80$ bundle that gives you both games your kind of saving money rather then spending 120$. Example 60$ for Infinite Warfare and 60$ for Cod4. That's why I did it.

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
I got the legacy edition. Honestly all they do on cod4 on the ps4 is the same thing they did in Ghosts. I'll admit if you know the spots, lots of people rage quit. I would honestly have to say Infinite Warfare, is my choice. Happy gaming guys !!