Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLOSED THREADS

S

SYN Corona

Hey man. I got a quick question for ya. If I send you some stuff, can you make it a closed thread? Or is there a way I can do it my self? A couple things come into mind that I would like to make into a closed thread. Things like the squad lists. Because the ones you posted are no where close to correct ;) lol, and also just some stuff like what I expect out of my generals, what I expect out of the captains. Also, I cant think of anything right now, but if I got something that I want posted on the main SYN site for news, how do I go about that? Thanks for the help man.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Actually Corona, you need to get up with me so I can train you on what you need to do. I will be online tonight.

S

SYN Corona

alright, Ill get up with you, I just dont know when. I work Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and maybe Sunday not sure yet, from 6 pm - 4:30 a.m. pacific time.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Saturday afternoon sometime before you go to work then.

S

SYN Corona

ok, sounds good man, if you got time tonight I called in sick too. Or just to play some games, because hopefully thats all im doing rest the night ;)

Warrior

Forum Junkie
Dec 5, 2006
Southern Maryland
Viper corona said you changed his name? I wasn't sure how that worked, but i changed my GT via the new 360 microsoft points, I was wondering if you could change my name to SYN Warrior, being the new general new people are confused because my name on here is different from my GT.

Thanks,
SYN Warrior

S

SYN Corona

Hey Lead, err Warrior, lol, see up top the links? xiledgaming, community, etc etc.. Go to the one that says my links, Im pretty sure you can do it in there.