Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN SPLIT

XGC IceHawk

Forum Nerd
Apr 10, 2009
Minnesota
Ok I know in recent times recruiting has slowed down a lot but I'm just wondering if the clan split requirements are still a 100 members or down to 30 members because I've heard both awnsers and I'm just not sure which awnser was right.

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
There is no number set in stone about how many people you need to have in order to split. A typical clan split now days involves a clan that usually consist of around 60 or 70 members. There are also many other requirements before a clan split can be approved.

XGC IceHawk

Forum Nerd
Apr 10, 2009
Minnesota
Thank you for clearing that up I've just been hearing alot of different things so I figured that if any1 else had the same ? they would just have to look here for the awnser.

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
Thank you for clearing that up I've just been hearing alot of different things so I figured that if any1 else had the same ? they would just have to look here for the awnser.

No problem. like I said though, the number isn't as important as the structure and how seasoned/trained the members are. Some clans split at 40, some split at 80. Any other questions feel free to hit up your section leader or any of us.

REDNECK