Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN HITTERS!!!

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
I JUST GOT WARNING FROM XGC severetazz

he told me, that, there a group of people out there hitting xgc and kog clans mainly because "we dont let gamers just have fun and they dont like that" he gave me a long list of clans with hitters in it. i only got about half of them

apocolypse
basic
hellfire
impact
nightmare
topshelf
coldfire
brutallity
kurrupt nd

tehre were like 10 more other clans

BE CAREFUL WHO U PROMOTE he told me the guys stay in the clan fro a while and stuff and act all good and get all buddy buddy wiht people in the clan

if u want to like i said, add XGC severetazz

ask him all about it, hes got lots of info

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
How funny is that! We are only about having fun! By the way we don't care if they hit a "Halo 2" friend list! General's need to keep their squadlist up to date on this website and it won't matter! If these LOSER's have nothing better to do that is fine! We don't get all worked up about it! We are not just a Halo community! Let the losers waste their time finding ways to get into Halo squadlist while we game and have fun! **** them!

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
hey 007 i sent u a fr on ur XG 007 XI GT cause ur XGC x0 0 7x XI was full, soo i dont know if you ever get on it but ya hopefully we could play some games and stuff

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
i got need for speed carbon and madden 07 and gears of war , im not sure what other games to get as of now hahaha, i like mainly play halo

Last edited:

KoG Outlaw

Banned
Dec 4, 2006
Dracut Mass.
www.myspace.com
hey rott xgc severtazz is a crack he has gotten into a few of my clans and tried to destroy them the usual case with many clan hitters ect. but i wouldnt believe anythiny that person says hes done pretty much everything to get booted from xg just a heads up