Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN HITTERS!!!

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
I JUST GOT WARNING FROM XGC severetazz

he told me, that, there a group of people out there hitting xgc and kog clans mainly because "we dont let gamers just have fun and they dont like that" he gave me a long list of clans with hitters in it. i only got about half of them

apocolypse
basic
hellfire
impact
nightmare
topshelf
coldfire
brutallity
kurrupt nd

tehre were like 10 more other clans

BE CAREFUL WHO U PROMOTE he told me the guys stay in the clan fro a while and stuff and act all good and get all buddy buddy wiht people in the clan

if u want to like i said, add XGC severetazz

ask him all about it, hes got lots of info

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
dude, its been said before, and it will be said again, its not that big of a deal.

As long as the clan lists are up to date it wont matter. All of the people who get on often enough will get back in right away, and thats about it. What you should be worried about is the people who waste months of their lives to boot people from a video game clan. Now thats what i call pathetic.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Lol, this is to funny. You know how I ran my squads back in the day. We didn't have the luxury of bungie clan list. We just used the computer and the internet to talk to each other and we kept a record of the "clan" list on our PCs. There was no clan structure in the game. So there kinda was no way for us to get hit. Maybe other people should try this method. Trust me, its alot easier and you get to know more people.

XGC xBUSTAx

Forum Junkie
Dec 22, 2006
Kalamazoo,MI
ha ha ha he is right..i mean i do put everyones gamer tag on to my laptop..so that if i dont have room on my friends list and i need to talk to someone who is not on it i will take someone off and send that person a friend request..i work my way around things..i may have a list perhaps over 280 members..but hey its fun to have a list all the great people i meet and not just in XGC either!

GAMER TAG: XGC BUSTA207
CLAN: XGC AFTERMATH