Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CAN YOU FEEL IT?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
CHANGE! That is what you are going to feel! There will be a lot of changes throughout our great community continuing in 2011. Some changes in leadership, the way we do things and how leaders are perceived. The "pussification" of our community is going to stop, NOW! We (XGC) are an adult clan! We MUST act like we are. There are going to be a lot of SPAM messages. You most likely won't like them. Just know if it is not addressed to you then take it with a grain of salt. If it is a SPAM and there is sarcasm in it, deal with it. Act like an adult and understand there are expectation of XGC members and leaders. As a leader I am always fair. Like me or hate me, I don't hold anything old against anyone. Fairness is my second gamer tag.

Be warned. It's coming. I'd take hold of something if I were you!

XGC 9

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 21, 2010
Arkansas
Yay, we as human beings are creatures of habit. so, most people don't like change. I am very excited, however, because I know these changes will bring improvement to the community we all have grown to love so much.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Wow!! I'm glad to see such a positive reply. I'm sure there are a few that didn't like this post and wanted to reply. If you felt moved in any way I want your reply. If you felt nothing then I'm glad to have you as a member. I am very serious about the message. We need to start acting like men and quit being such *******! I'm sure someone is reading this right now and is like, i cant believe he just wrote *******! Well did. Some of you are trying to figure out what is blocked out. Read my first post as it isn't blocked out there. Keep the positivity coming and lets all just have some damn fun!!!

XGC Souless1

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 13, 2009
Portland, Me
I'm sure in the long run it will make the community better as a whole!! Some thing's will take time to get use too but I'm sure it will all work out in the end!

XGC Army Brat

Banned
Dec 21, 2009
Ohio
You know, you adressed only the Men of the community and frankly they act more girly some times then the XGG ladies so yea get the winebags out of XG! I mean seriously I can ***** cuz he didn't say one thing about the women so.... Booya! LMAO!!!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
You know, you adressed only the Men of the community and frankly they act more girly some times then the XGG ladies so yea get the winebags out of XG! I mean seriously I can ***** cuz he didn't say one thing about the women so.... Booya! LMAO!!!

I agree! That's the reason for the post. The ladies seem to be doing great! Gotta love the ladies of XG!!

No crying ivy! :)

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I enjoy change when I have some notice that it's coming. The OP would be that notice. Thank you, sir.

I'm sure that as adults (at least in the physical sense), we can all agree that change is a necessary part of any organization. Without change, there can often be no positive growth.

XGC Army Brat

Banned
Dec 21, 2009
Ohio
So I'll be a cop by xmas... If you need someone to kick a boot to a few people let me know I'll be happy to kick em the $%^& out! and I have my clean up crew and it will be like nothing ever happened lmao! You see Nothing........Muahahahaha...lol :p sorry just had candy for the first time in a year!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
No one is scared of you being a cop! I will say it will be interesting! Lets keep this on track for someone to be a ***** in here so I can argue with them....... lol Well not really but you know what I mean!

XGC xHAMMERx XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Aug 8, 2006
HOUSTON TX
I just want to go on the record and say my feelings are hurt. Just because I'm a caring and sensitive guy doesn't give you the right to call me bad words. I feel verbally violated and I want to know what your going to do about making things right between us you ****er.