Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BRING BACK HC CTF ON BLACK OPS!

FoRBaGR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 31, 2010
Chicago, IL (suburbs)
Dear XG Members:

My name is K.C. & I am a General over in XGC Nemesis XK. My handle is XGC FoRBaGR, for the majority of you that do not know me.

I am writing to you, as the entire community, to ask for your help in trying to petition Treyarch to restore the Hardcore Capture the Flag game mode on Black Ops. Several of our clans use this as our primary game type and much to our entire clan's surprise, and undoubtedly many others as well, after 7 months of being available, Treyarch decided to send out a mandatory update which removed this as an option. We, as a group, have no desire to play Domination or any other flag game and it will have even impacted in the long run our recruiting & our Clan Compete status, as I would be willing to bet, will not help us maintain a healthy or even growing status within our community.

What you can do:

Go on to the discussion boards for XBox LIVE. Go on to Treyarch's forums. Post on your Facebook & Twitter accounts for us.

Thank you in advance for your support.

XGC FoRBaGR - XGC NEMESIS XK General - Fellow Community Member.

Game on.

XGC 9

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 21, 2010
Arkansas
Thank you :) that is what we played most of the time as well. I have no real want to play HC Dom or HQ. I really dont like HQ ever. but Domination, I love playing core domination every once in a while. But HC Dom just seems ridiculous to me.

floppyodin92

Forum Star
May 7, 2011
Ok, I'm not a big fan of this moshpit "flags" either however, I don't see them reverting back anytime soon. I could live with it if they'd move HQ to bombs. I do miss CTF and that was primarely my game type but as a clan, most of us have done well to maintain composure, play what comes up, and kick ***! So perhaps I can adapt to this new world, it would be nice to have it back the way it was...

Hemoteph

Forum Nub
Jul 13, 2011
Yeah i do think they should bring back hc CTF but i do like the Flags category. HC headquarters and Domination are pretty fun to play but yeah