Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BOMBING KSI

X

XGC WARHAMMER

SPILTIGN

spiltign

I know you dont know me and Iam just a general but i would like to ask a question on how we split our clans first let me say that what we are doing has gotten us this far and thats pretty dam far in just over a year but Ive really been thinking about this a lot latlely and would like to run this by you instead of taking a squad that is doing well and taking 20 to 30 of its most active members to start a new squad while there are others strugeling and beign shut down for a number of reasons I think that we should fill our squads to 90 to 100 members pull about 10 from each section leaders squad to form the squad and this may result in a less dramatic effect on the two squads the new squad will start with 40 to 60 active members and the old squads only have to replace 1o members instead of halve their active members this may allow a better quality of recruit and less stress on members to fill thier ranks so quickly to be considerd succsessful i may be totally of base in may way of thinking and for talking to you about this but I belive that if we dont look at new ideas or adapt to new times all thinks old eventually disapere XGC WARHAMMER