Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BLACK OPS 2 QUESTIONS

shadowferaas

Forum Tourist
Feb 27, 2013
so i am a run and gun kinda person i hate camping i suck at it .
and im always looking for tips on how to get better. i recently started playing hardcore and DAMN i LOVE IT. but i cant seem to get a grip on how to max out my kill streak enought to get a higher kill streak . i need tips on how to play just so i can work out my tatics and get better. any advice would be good :))

Lady Valor 7711

Forum Veteran
Nov 1, 2012
Washington
I am more of a tactical run and gunner too. Only advice I can give is know when to stop running, and aim. IE, if you come up on a corner, especially a known problem corner, keep moving but hold an aim around it. More than likely you can spot and pop someone quickly. Also, try and learn the map well enough and travel a specific route. Like when I play standoff, I pretty much always run one of two paths back and forth. Helps get my blood thirsties

shadowferaas

Forum Tourist
Feb 27, 2013
nice. see im a hacker so i black hat everything i see and i use pdw with long barrel and fmj. hardline,scavanger,exterm condioning,engener. and im always runing and popping around corners i dont spray and pray too much i more tap the controller than hold dont the fire trigger. i always run to their spawn and go 1v1 with them but i tend to lose a fight if im cought off gaurd. so i just dont understand out some people can just run the whole map die only once and yet get 1000000+ kills.....

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
playing well in call of duty is more about strategy than skill... if you know where the high traffic areas are, don't run thru them, but watch them... find ways to flank you enemy, and know when to sit and wait... i'm not saying to sit in a blind corner, but know when to wait behind a barrel for the enemy to come to you... defensive players always have the advantage, unless you are attacked from behind... so with that note know your surroundings, know when/where your teammates have covered, communicate with your team

XDC BbMcGee

Forum Nerd
Jan 16, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I am also a run and gunner. I can NOT camp at all (no patience) lol when I play I circle the outside of the map (rarely enter buildings) Buildings you cant always watch everywhere. I stop for a second to reload and to check all directions every couple of seconds. (I usually go no less than 20 kills and no more than 6-10 deaths)