Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BEST SET UP ON BLACK OPS?

RIZZ ON U

Forum Junkie
Oct 8, 2010
EUGENE, OR
what's your guys favorite guns on black ops and what attachments do you use. also what is your favorite perks to use for team deathmatch (hardcore or core)?

XGC Burd

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2009
New Jersey
ak74u with grip
cz75 automatic
frag, wiley pete and tac insertion
lightweight pro
steady aim pro
marathon pro
i play allot of ctf hc this is the class i like to use for run and gun to try and capture the flag

XGC Filters

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2010
Missoula Montana
BEST SETUP ON BLACK OPS

best setup on black ops

My favorite setup is as follows

M-16 w/red dot & Silencer : because you can snipe or roam quietly with this set up
Crossbow : because it is a one shot one kill weapon also it has a explosive tip great for getting campers out of tight spots

Frag : Because it rolls and if i need a sticky explosive i just shoot my crossbow
Decoy : Because it brings the red dot radar chaser out when they send up a spyplane and you toss one of these out and go prone you can usually get two to three easy kills
Claymore : a strategically placed claymore is very hard to get around plus when they shoot it you know where the enemy is.

Ghost Pro : Because i hate helicopters and wasting my secondary weapon on a missile.
Warlord Pro : Because I need both a sights and a silencer, plus i like 2 grenades and 2 decoys
Hacker Pro : There is nothing funnier than booby trapping a enemy claymore or care package

I play alot of hard core team deathmatch and this is my favorite loadout. For Capture the flag or core i use the above loadout except i use a AK-74U with grip and rapid fire, and a snub nose python.

XGC FREAKER XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2008
www.xiledgaming.com
I have an AK-74u with grip and rapid fire, excellent CTF guarding material.

Lightweight Pro (to chase someone down without fall deaths), Warlord Pro, Marathon Pro.

I get XP challenges for grip, rapid fire, ak74, and smg challenges. LOTS of XP all the time. Helps me rank up much quicker.