Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BEST GUN IN WORLD WAR 2!

XGC WenTz

Forum Tourist
Nov 30, 2017
Canada
Hey Everyone
I’ll have to agree! The type 100 is deadly and my personal favorite for smg’s but the bar is crazy ob if you like rifles!

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
God Tier Weapons:

STG-44 w/ High Cal. Rounds and FMJ.

PPSH-41 w/ FMJ and Extended Mag.

M1928 w/ FMJ and Extended Mag.

Never fails to get kills with these weapons depending on the situation.

KoG BugZ

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2016
Wisco
Thompson is my favorite but it depends on the situation for best imo. I do like my mg42 heroic the "devils piano" though in a close second place runner up lol.

oV TiTaN

Forum Nub
Dec 31, 2016
Kokomo,IN
PPSH/w: fore-grip, advanced rifling, & extended mag
MP40/w: fore-grip, advanced rifling, & quickdraw
Kar98/w: extended mag, & fmj
Best sidearm in my opinion the 1911/w high caliber (2 shot kill)

XGC TigerBlood

XGC GALACTIC
Jun 10, 2011
NY
I've become partial to the new volksturmgewehr, its incredible fire rate along with it's rifle power. I feel comfortable in any situation. The type 100 was my fav., but at certain ranges it can get a bit dicey.

SYN OHANA XS

Section Leader
SYN DEVIL DOGS
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN Family
SYN Final Fight
XILED EVENTS
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
My personal favorite two guns in call of duty WWII are two guns that were added more recently one is the volkssturmgewehr rifle with FMJ and Advanced rifling in the resistance division and the combat knife with the hunkered and a Semtex. Another favorite gun of mine is the newest of the SMG's; the M-38 with FMJ and advanced rifling with hunkered and a rocket launcher with a throwing knife. I like these two guns because compared to the other guns these two guns have little to no recoil and with FMJ it does a nice increase to damage and advanced rifling because you never know how far away that damn enemy will be whether he is point blank or across the map.

XGC The Cupcake

Forum Nerd
Jan 26, 2018
Hawaii
mixer.com
Honestly in my opinion it depends on the map... like for lewis and mg-15 are good on gustav, uss texas, and ardennes forest. type 100, ppsh, and grease gun are good for pointe du hoc, flak tower, and london docks. The stg-44, bar, and fg 42 and good for santie marie, gibralter, and valkrie

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il